Cha0s Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha0s Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New websites forums are far enough along we should start using them: www.cha0sgaming.net.

Server Upgrade to V3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

Server Upgrade to V3 Empty
PostSubject: Server Upgrade to V3   Server Upgrade to V3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:45 am

Server got upgraded to V3 today! This means double the cpu and double the ram we had with V2! Due to a small error on my behalf, I bought an extra TB of bandwidth that wasn't needed (I thought none came with the server, but was wrong!). So we don't need to buy another $20 of bandwidth like I thought, which means that the $20/month upgrade is null! They cancel out! So because of that, there is a high possibility that we will upgrade to a tier 3 dedicated server (3 cores, 3GB RAM), though only if we find need for it. Currently, V3 is pushing Nuclear Dawn without the slightest blip of interruption and running a Terarria server in the background! If we expand to another game, we will upgrade again, but in the meantime, we have extra funds for the next month and a bad ass system! Enjoy even less lag!

-The Cha0s Team
Back to top Go down
https://cha0sgaming.forumotion.com

Server Upgrade to V3
Page 1 of 1