Cha0s Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha0s Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New websites forums are far enough along we should start using them: www.cha0sgaming.net.

turtleh - Admin Complaint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleh

turtleh - Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: turtleh - Admin Complaint   turtleh - Admin Complaint EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 am

Hi cha0s server operators,

Just purchased the game last night learned of it with the free weekend promo.

Do hope this is the appropriate place to post a concern.

As a former =(eG)= of eGO of DoD:S division I know a little about server respect and admin behaviour. You seem to have a "half-admin" which is probably a probationary status for junior admins. lightwolf is the admin I came here to inform you about. lightwolf definately needs some monitoring as I believe he is more of those here to use admin module more than play the game and ensure a proper place to game and enforcing server rules.

Ultimately this is not my server and I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but my former org has had years of experience with wouldbe admins that make the cut or dont with much scrutiny.

All I'm asking is to be made aware that "lightwolf" may be one who needs some more scrutiny

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

turtleh - Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: turtleh - Admin Complaint   turtleh - Admin Complaint EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 am

Thanks for the heads up. When LightWolf comes online I will look into it. Is there anything in specific he did that you feel was out of place? Coincidentally, his Admin status was lowered along with a few others, and one member bumped to keep the correct hierarchy that had been goofed up during the days of less Admins and Moderators online.

Again, thanks for the warning, and I will look into it. Hope you enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down
https://cha0sgaming.forumotion.com

turtleh - Admin Complaint
Page 1 of 1