Cha0s Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha0s Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New websites forums are far enough along we should start using them: www.cha0sgaming.net.

Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyingHigh.
Admin
FlyingHigh.

Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Snivilous is currently working on a zombie map that's a rip off of his apartment TDM. We have brainstormed several ideas but want to know what you think should be. Don't know how to play zombie mode? Let me give you the rundown:

Consortium is human team. They are allowed to use Supports and we are contemplating allowing them to also have assaults.
Empire is Zombie team. They are stealths and we are contemplating allowing them to have exos.

The rounds are a certain amount of time long (30 minutes i think) and 1 human must survive to win. When you are killed by a zombie, you are infected and must switch to empire to join zombie forces.

In the map will be either supply stations or an armory that are only available for a certain amount of time.

Tell us, what are you're suggestions for this mode? If you don't like it, don't play it Smile
To download maps for custom server, download here: www.filedropper.com/mappack_4

For the current zombie map since its not in the map pack yet, get it here: http://www.filedropper.com/stfu_1
Back to top Go down
RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 am

Yay, I can post now.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer 6ix

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 pm

It's fun as long as the startin Zombie doesn't suck... >.>
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:27 pm

I think you still did better than Jailhouse.
Back to top Go down
https://cha0sgaming.forumotion.com
RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Bouncer 6ix wrote:
It's fun as long as the startin Zombie doesn't suck... >.>

When there are many players two or three players should be forced to play on the Empire Zombiefied Team.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer 6ix

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Yeah, but when we got down to 4-5 people, and I was the zombie? -1/14 as a zombie is pretty disheartening.
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Maybe you need to take up the art of stealthing then. I'm sure I can find some great "how to aim with a mouse 101" videos somewhere Razz
Back to top Go down
Bouncer 6ix

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 pm

In a normal match, when you aren't expecting a stealth, or there's a lot going on, I'm decent at stealth. In a match where you are expecting stealth? Not so much. In normal matches, when I start gettin screwed in one area (too many stealths to my suppression, too many assaults to my stealth, too many snipers to my support), I switch class and do a different tactic. Can't do that in zombie. Sad
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm

lol! We need to figure out how to hack a stealth so they have like 500 health.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer 6ix

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:30 pm

No, I would think more like:
After the armory, is supposed to be locked, it's destroyed.
We put the spawners in an elevated location, or teleport them in.

I can't remember what the others were, but there was some good suggestions last night.
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Working on it rabbit
Back to top Go down
Bouncer 6ix

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 pm

I know. You kids are awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions   Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie mode Announcement and suggestions
Page 1 of 1