Cha0s Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha0s Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New websites forums are far enough along we should start using them: www.cha0sgaming.net.

Enjoyed gaming with you guys.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pred42

Pred42

Enjoyed gaming with you guys....... Empty
PostSubject: Enjoyed gaming with you guys.......   Enjoyed gaming with you guys....... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Yep looks like I found the right place to call home What a Face I love this freaking game and wish more people would play it and enjoy it for what it is and stop comparing it to other games. I was just jacking around but I played commander a couple of times and actually won the last game (all thanks to my supporting team mates) with under 30 seconds. I tried playing commander earlier in the day on another server (after someone had resigned) and got no help from the team and then they turned on me lol. Great group you have here! I'm looking forward to kicking some tail with you guys on the battle field alien
Back to top Go down
http://usanucleardawn.spruz.com/
FlyingHigh.
Admin
FlyingHigh.

PostSubject: Re: Enjoyed gaming with you guys.......   Enjoyed gaming with you guys....... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Glad you are enjoying you're stay! Will be looking for you on the battlefield as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoyed gaming with you guys.......   Enjoyed gaming with you guys....... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

I thought you said bathroom lol!

Glad you like it. Now if we can just get our servers to stop crashing for no apparent reason Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://cha0sgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoyed gaming with you guys.......   Enjoyed gaming with you guys....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoyed gaming with you guys.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cha0s Gaming :: General Chat-
Jump to: