Cha0s Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha0s Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New websites forums are far enough along we should start using them: www.cha0sgaming.net.

Objects and Props

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pred42

Pred42

Objects and Props Empty
PostSubject: Objects and Props   Objects and Props EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:22 am

Hey guys I'm still messing around with this map making stuff and I need to know where/how you guys get objects and/or props? Say for instance the satellite dish. (I've seen it on a few of the mod maps) Where do I get it and how do I place it on the side of a building? I'm assuming that I can import an object from outside of hammer as well correct? If so where would I save those objects?
Back to top Go down
http://usanucleardawn.spruz.com/
RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302

Objects and Props Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objects and Props   Objects and Props EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:56 am

Pred42 wrote:
Hey guys I'm still messing around with this map making stuff and I need to know where/how you guys get objects and/or props? Say for instance the satellite dish. (I've seen it on a few of the mod maps) Where do I get it and how do I place it on the side of a building? I'm assuming that I can import an object from outside of hammer as well correct? If so where would I save those objects?

Place an entity, rename it to prop_static, click on "World Model" and after click on "Browse".

You can copy props from other maps by selecting them, push CTRL+C, open another window with your map and copy paste it (CTRL+V).

Here you can find a .vmf wich I made with the satelite dish http://www.mediafire.com/?1lby24274umf0cv
Back to top Go down

Objects and Props
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cha0s Gaming :: Nuclear Dawn Cha0s Server :: User Content-
Jump to: