Cha0s Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha0s Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New websites forums are far enough along we should start using them: www.cha0sgaming.net.

Commander I can't stand......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pred42

Pred42

Commander I can't stand...... Empty
PostSubject: Commander I can't stand......   Commander I can't stand...... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 pm

End Of Fed. He's an ass. All he does is holler and scream and tell everyone how bad they are. I wonder if he ever wonders why he never wins..... Better be lucky it's not my server cause he would never play on it.
Back to top Go down
http://usanucleardawn.spruz.com/
FlyingHigh.
Admin
FlyingHigh.

PostSubject: Re: Commander I can't stand......   Commander I can't stand...... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

yes he's annoying, but oh well lol
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

PostSubject: Re: Commander I can't stand......   Commander I can't stand...... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 am

He's a good guy, though he's definitely a verbally aggressive commander. He even says it in one of his vids he does it and to NEVER do it if you can help it. Way better than strength_in_numbers.

I think I'm the opposite of a lot of commanders in that if we are winning I tell them a lot "good job", I figure it helps a lot if your main guy is praising you and not taking credit. And then if we lose, I always blame myself which I think pisses a lot of people off if they know the team sucked and I will take the blame for it. Granted, I sometimes say stuff showing I have a lot of credit primarily for the tactic, not the work though; and same for losing, if the team is THAT bad, then I rage sometimes if I'm pissed off (Flying knows this lol).

And honestly, I think because of all of this is one reason people think I'm so good, I praise my team, so they do even better then and I'm not a dick to them, and this further carries on that they listen to me. I always say that the commanders that have people listen to them typically are the ones that players know and respect. I'm not gonna do anything if a commander asks if I don't like him (in most cases he will try to take credit or be a dick about winning). Which again, carries over that as a team we do better, so I reward the team even more and they feel good, so they listen and help me, which yada yada, endless circle. I mean, I rarely have to forcespawn people forward, since if I just ASK for them to suicide and spawn forward, half the team will if they even slightly know me, few commanders can even claim half of that from their players.

In a nut shell, I think there is a strong psychological aspect occurring most people don't see between the commander and players, and if you use that connection and strengthen it, the game is more fun, people are more fun, and you gain respect that continues around again.
Back to top Go down
https://cha0sgaming.forumotion.com
Pred42

Pred42

PostSubject: Re: Commander I can't stand......   Commander I can't stand...... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:09 am

I remember one game he was running his mouth to us and I told him to just chill and calm down cause it wasn't as bad as he thought. Then about 5 other players told him the same thing. So after he stopped hollering and telling everyone how bad we were, we all got along and made a heck of a come back and won. Being competitive is one thing, but being a prick and being told you are almost every game should get you thinking about your style. I stopped playing that hard yesterday after a while. I was doing what I could but just not as aggressive as I should have been.
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

PostSubject: Re: Commander I can't stand......   Commander I can't stand...... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Yea, however much you want to win in pub games, most people are too stupid to even read chat or listen on mic so it's hopeless sometimes. If I want to play sniper, I'll try to help as a sniper but since it's a pub game I'm not gonna play to my maximum class efficiency. That's what scrims and fun wars are for, obviously in those you get raged at if you don't do what the guy above you asks, but people are only elected as that because they listen and they know to listen, so people never rage at players not playing right lol.

Do keep in mind he has an account on these forums if he were to wander by. Not that you can't say what ever you like, but he's a good guy when ever I talk to him (granted I've played with him for a long time) and he's a strong supporter of Cha0s in his videos he does to help people.
Back to top Go down
https://cha0sgaming.forumotion.com
Pred42

Pred42

PostSubject: Re: Commander I can't stand......   Commander I can't stand...... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:12 pm

I understand how people get caught up in the moment and if you're really competitive you want things done right and how you think they should be. I can dig it. And when he's not raging at his team he's a good commander and I get along with him. He just needs to relax and more importantly he needs to stop telling his team how bad they are. Some times the other guys are better. Plain and simple.

Guys that command just need to realize that even if you're team is just OK you can still win if you don't treat them like they're dumber than dirt and you can't do anything right. I'm not a great player but I'll fight my butt off and become a meat shield for any commander that pulls for me and not against me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commander I can't stand......   Commander I can't stand...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Commander I can't stand......
Page 1 of 1