Cha0s Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha0s Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New websites forums are far enough along we should start using them: www.cha0sgaming.net.

WTF????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pred42

Pred42

WTF???????? Empty
PostSubject: WTF????????   WTF???????? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 am

Don't remember who the admin was that turned FF on but we were losing people left and right on the server. Then he left!!!!!!!!!! I'm pissed

Last edited by Pred42 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://usanucleardawn.spruz.com/
sentineljones

WTF???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF????????   WTF???????? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 am

Hey. I'm the one you're calling "idiot" and frankly I don't appreciate it. If you want to call anyone an idiot, yell at the 7/10 players who voted for it and then wouldn't vote to turn it off.

I didn't turn it on. Someone asked for it, so I put it up for a vote. It got around 70% "yes". I put a vote up 3 times to turn it off when you started complaining, and each time it got voted down - that is, to leave it on. The players voted to turn it on, the players refused to vote to turn it off until the next map.

I didn't leave, I was trying to track down a way to override the players voting in order to get it turned off.

Next time, before you go spouting off and calling me names thinking I won't see it, get your facts right.
Back to top Go down
Pred42

Pred42

WTF???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF????????   WTF???????? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 am

No that was idiotic. Sorry but NO ONE plays friendly fire on that game and the way it was set up to vote most people were confused.

Do you realize how many people left? 8 players! I talked 2 guys into staying. Just let the server run the 'normal' way please. It's not my server and I'm not an admin but I've seen different admins get on and try tweaking with the game settings and it pisses people off and screws the server up.

EDIT: Sorry for calling you an idiot. I took it off of my post. BUT please leave the game alone when people are having a good time. There's no need for change.
Back to top Go down
FlyingHigh.
Admin
FlyingHigh.

WTF???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF????????   WTF???????? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Pred its your opinion over 7 others.
Back to top Go down
Snivilous
Admin
Snivilous

WTF???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF????????   WTF???????? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Told Pred this, just to get us all on the same page. Public voting got turned on, mainly to allow for votekick, but it enables ALL votes. Someone stumbled on !voteff and it got upvoted. Sentinel didn't know the !cancelvote command to stop it or the cvar over rides (!cvar mp_friendlyfire 0) so he could only try to vote it back, which obviously didn't work. I will get this public vote system removed. It is no one's fault here, just some confusion.

P.S. - Be careful what you say to an admin lol. VIP may protect you from a mod fucking with your stuff, but an admin has absolute control lol!

P.S.S. - I vouche for Pred though, ban me instead!
Back to top Go down
https://cha0sgaming.forumotion.com
Pred42

Pred42

WTF???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF????????   WTF???????? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:17 pm

LOL it's all good guys...... Sorry to shake the tree. I've been in a lot of pain because of a f'd up shoulder and I was raging today. Percocet has mellowed me out now though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF????????   WTF???????? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cha0s Gaming :: Nuclear Dawn Cha0s Server-
Jump to: