Cha0s Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha0s Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New websites forums are far enough along we should start using them: www.cha0sgaming.net.

Allow myself to introduce...myself.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monumentalbasser

monumentalbasser

Allow myself to introduce...myself. Empty
PostSubject: Allow myself to introduce...myself.   Allow myself to introduce...myself. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Didn't see a thread for introductions, but just wanted to say hey, love the server. It beats the shit out of Shinobi and their shitty admins. Also, I was talking to one of your admins, but not sure who since he was using Console, but here's the links you asked for...

(Also, for anyone else interested, this is a killer free mod for souce - if you have ND, you can play this - called NEOTOKYO°)
[Can't post links for 7 days, but I'll re-edit this when I can]
Eh...can't post link, but you can just Google "neotokyo mod" and you'll get it.

And the community I run which runs all the NEOTOKYO° servers is here
Hmm...Google "nodachi neotokyo" if you're interested...

Appreciate it if you'd check us out. Also, I'm looking forward to getting back into playing ND a lot more and frequenting your server. Finally, I'm really proficient with html and phpBB3 and I offer help if you need anything (looks like you got a few minor issues with your site as of now I could help you out with). Just give me a hollar if you're interested, and you can use [Can't post links for 7 days, but I'll re-edit this when I can, it's the nodachi site] as a resumé of mine I guess. It's got our phpBB3 board, AJAX Chat, server info and launchers, etc.

Anyways, lookin forward to gaming with you guys.

Add me on Steam, I'm epi!Monument
Back to top Go down
http://www.nodachiclan.com/
Shuffle_Punch

Shuffle_Punch

Allow myself to introduce...myself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself.   Allow myself to introduce...myself. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm

I know i've already told you... but

nice pic
/facepalm
Back to top Go down

Allow myself to introduce...myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cha0s Gaming :: Nuclear Dawn Cha0s Server-
Jump to: